Ninh Binh Bus Station
Ninh Binh bus station; Bus station Ninh Binh Ninh Binh bus station located in Le Dai Hanh Street, Ninh Binh city, It is about 3 km from Ninh Binh city center and 95km from Hanoi
Ninh Binh bus stationNinh Binh City, capital of Ninh Binh Province, is a relatively small community in Northern Vietnam’s Red River Delta. Its location less than 100km southeast of then it takes travelers around 2 hours go get here. Thanks to a developed traffic system, the route Hanoi – Ninh Binh is shorter and more convenient to go by any kind of transportation.
Ninh Binh bus station is located in Le Dai Hanh Street, Ninh Binh city, It is about 2 km from Ninh Binh city center and 95km from Hanoi. The bus station is located near the railway station too ( 1km), just across the bridge leading to Phat Diem, on the last section of Tran Hung Dao (Highway 1) going south towards Hue. Buses to all destinations are frequent and you'll rarely have to wait long.
This is a convenient place to move to attractions in Ninh Binh as well as to other provinces like Hue, Da Nang…
Distance from Ninh Binh Bus station to famous tourist spots in Ninh Binh as follow:
- Bus station to Tam Coc: 7km
- Bus station to Hoa Lu: 13km
- Bus station to Bai Dinh pagoda: 20km
- Bus station to Trang An: 4km
- Bus station to Van Long : 20km
- Bus station to Mua Cave: 8km
- Bus station to Thien Ha Cave: 22km
- Bus station to Cuc Phuong National Airport: 58km
- Bus station to Phat Diem Stone Cathedral : 29km
- Bus station to Thung Nham: 13km